Monday, 16 April 2012

Messy Bee






It's been a VERY long time since the last time I posted anything here.
To be honest work is to blame here, I've been working my butt off for 3 months now non stop no breaks whatsoever. and I really can do with one right now.
The problem is that I don't have a big vacation reserve if I might call it in my account, I have been working for a year and half now so all I have in my account is a month and nothing else.
And I have no idea when  my wedding is, so that's why I can't go on gambling with my precious vacation balance when I know I might need it dearly anytime soon.
So to cut the tension a bit I deactivated my Facebook account for a while, I know you might wonder what does Facebook have to do with any of this, I have been on Facebook for more than 4 years now and I literally live in it, Its the first thing I check in the morning when I arrive at my office I check from the phone when i'm not in my office (but still in the company) I check it once I get home.... keep checking it if I didn't go out, and after I get into bed and shut down my laptop... I use my mobile phone to CHECK!
And when I say check it means stay on it for not less than half an hour!
So this is creating a chaotic effect on my everyday life, my boss is pouring work on my head with tiny deadlines which in many cases lead to meltdowns, and then I get home exhausted and tired, I have no energy to do anything and if I HAVE to; i come back home semi-dead.
I hope this Non-Facebooking break will do me some good although i highly doubt it will make any difference since i'm switching to Blogger at the very moment.

Damn you Social Networks!!

3 comments:

  1. Ooooh dear , I feel so sorry , wish I can give me some days off from mine, I hope your wedding to be set soon so you can take sometime off work.

    Does Facebook deactivation means more blog posts ;)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emma: Glad to see you so busy with work! Of course 24 hours a day does not come to anything, but with a little time to get comfortable going dares your news! What about your marriage, now my congratulations, but do not look ahead, (laughs)!
    regards,
    Jorge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! After visiting your blog, I invite you to join us in the "International Directory Blogspot"
    For this is the very simple, just follow our blog, enter your Country, your blog url, and you will automatically integrate into the Country list.
    We are fortunate to be on the Blogspot platform that offers the opportunity to speak to the world to share with us the different passions, fashion, paintings, artwork, photos, poems and so be able to find in other countries people with similar passions.
    I think this community could also interest you.
    Have a great day with the hope that you follow our blog "Directory".
    After your approval to join us, you will receive your badge
    Regards
    Chris
    To find out, click on the link below:
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Sprinkle your say here