I don't know where to start from, the Assad Regimen in Syria is brutally killing innocent people just for the guilt of asking for freedom. 200 casualties in one night!
As time escalates the regimen is getting more and more anxious to prove to the world they are still in control but the ugly truth is.... it's too late.
The beginning of the end has just started, and I am talking from experience since it happened only months ago that Libya has been through the EXACT same phases....
- Denial (everything is perfect and we are in control!)
- Anger (killing brutally to shut up all voices)
- Bargaining (proposing solutions and promising to be more open to change .)
- Depression (I don't care anymore you all should DIE)
- Acceptance ( which in Arab regimens NEVER HAPPENS PERIOD)
Assad and his clan have proved that they have passed the borders of stupidity by overlooking the Libyan regimen's fatal end (which we all know was much stronger and deeply rooted in the world) and denying that they sooner or later will face the same inevitable end .
A piece of advice to Bashar AL Assad...... YOU HAVE TO RUN RUN RUN BUT YOU AIN'T GONNA RUN FROM GOD.
|yes keep smiling you know he is waiting for you in hell|